Wednesday 7 March 2012

Hello, Bonjour, Hola, Ciao!

Welcome to MaryJanett's.

My name is Lauren and I am from Wales. I have a wonderful, supportive and caring family and also to mention a gorgeous boyfriend who thinks the world of me. Seriously. He's so sweet. I'm currently studying English, Drama and Business at my local sixth form and I am also applying for university to study Journalism. So that's where the idea to start my own blog basically came from.

I wanted to create MaryJanett's so I could get my opinions across and to practice my journalism skills and techniques. I don't want to say exactly what I'll be posting on this blog, mainly because I might not get round to it or decide to venture down another road. So I've came up with a few ideas to what I could post on here weekly.

As most of the blog's I follow, Makeup and clothing are going to be a must. I will be letting you know about any purchases that I've made, what I think of these purchases, where you can get them, what price and so on.

I would also like to post regularly about what I'm up to, whether it's where I've been for a nice meal, what I went to see in the cinema last week or any opinions I have that I feel I need to share with you.

Just like I'll be posting about my opinions every week, I would obviously love to hear back from you with any feedback. So please feel free to leave a comment below any post, anything negative, I can obviously try and learn from this and adjust.

Thank you very much for reading. I hope to hear from you soon.
Enjoy the blog.

MJ
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment