Monday 23 July 2012

New Found Love!

Last month, I decided to take a few photos of some products from my monthly magazines, Cosmopolitan, Glamour and Marie Claire, to create a picture wish list. The Nivea Visage Daily Essentials Tinted Moisturising Day Cream was one of them! 


I was looking for a tinted moisturiser ready for my holiday to Egypt. I wanted a bronze colour, not much coverage and a nice summer glow. So I set out on my hunt to find a good tinted moisturiser but at a reasonable price. 

I purchased the Nivea Tinted Moistuirser from Boots at only £3.66! Which I believe is ridiculously cheap! However, I bought it with little expectations mainly due to the price. But did Nivea surprise me!

*Theres also a 2 for £4 offer at boots on all Nivea Visage Facial Skin Care at the moment*

 'Nivea Visage Tinted Moisturising Day Cream is a light daily moisturising formula that both hydrates intensively and enhances your natural skin tone'


  • Enriched with Hydramine and Vitamin E it provides the skin with essential caring elements and intensive moisture – 24 hours long.
  • A special combination of light reflecting and colour pigments and colour pigments blend with your natural skin tone to brighten your complexion and to blur skin imperfections.
  • The special Nivea Visage UVA / UVB protection in combination with Vitamin E helps protect the skin from environmental influences that result in premature skin ageing.




 Now I agree with mostly everything that Nivea states that the product does. It does enhance my natural skin tone, while highlighting certain areas of my face with the light reflecting pigments. It leaves my skin hydrated and refreshed, and is a light creamy formula that ultimately feels like I have little if anything applied to my face. 


The only downfall to this product, is the fact that it only comes in one shade. Luckily it suits my skin tone. However, if you are quite pale, I believe it could leave you looking cakey and orange. The product is easily blend-able with it's light creamy formula, so I do believe if you blend well with the right tools you could create the perfect coverage for any skin tone. 


Personally, this is my 'New Found Love'. I've replaced my foundation and I'm currently using this all over my face, then adding a touch of contour and highlight from the sleek contour palette. I then use a blush, curl my lashes, fill in my eyebrows and apply my favourite mascara L'oreal Telescopic Waterproof Mascara and I'm good to go!

Have you tried this product? Have you got any recommendations for any other fabulous tinted moisturisers? 

Mj
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this product, i use it on a daily basis and it blend into my skin tone perfectly! It's so reasonable and work great! I must be on my 7th tube by now haha

    http://sophiameola.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Much prefer it To foundation for a natural look day to day!

      Xox

      Delete