Friday 27 July 2012

Bronze beauty

So heres the 'Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24Hr eyeshadow' in 'and on Bronze' , which I am sure that you've all heard lots about! I bought this for £4.99 from Boots a few weeks back. Now I love this eyeshadow range, But I would love to see more colours available, as there were only six to choose from. The 'Eternal Gold' would be another one I'd advise to take a look at!

*3 for 2 on Maybelline products in Boots at the moment*


I was looking for a quick and easy eye product so suit my skin tone and hair colour. I have long light brown hair with tanned skin. I love the bronze goddess look. Not that I'm a goddess, But still! I really don't get on with eyeshadows, I find it makes me look over done and too much! But this gives a nice natural bronze glow!


So here you can see that the bronze eyeshadow also has a nice shimmer to it, which also highlights and illuminates! The eyeshadow is really creamy and easy to apply. I've used this to cover my whole lid for just a quick and easy look, but I've also used it as a cream base to apply powder eyeshadow on top, creating a bronze smoky eye. Either look usually lasts all day, however with this gorgeous weather, I've found that the cream eyeshadow alone slowly comes off throughout the day. 

I really love this product and its definitely my new 'Go to' eye product. 
Have you tried any of the Colour Tattoo eyeshadows? What did you think?

Mj
xxx


2 comments:

  1. Hey girl!
    I really like your blog!
    It is very interesting, I can tell! :)
    Well done!

    Do you wanna follow each other?

    http://fashionofad.blogspot.gr/

    x.o.x.o
    Olie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey :) Thanks! Means alot.
      Yeah definitely! Glad you like it

      xxoxx

      Delete