Wednesday 16 January 2013

It is not a necessity...

So I think it's about time I got back into my blogging and actually give this blog the love and attention it deserves. 

I've had a lot of things on my mind lately, that totally wiped my interest in clothes, makeup, hair and skin care! I didn't know where I was going and where I was at. Coming home for christmas was what I really needed. I needed to be with my family and friends. So now I'm back at uni, in my teenie little room, it feels like home this time around. I'm really excited about 2013 and what it has in store for me and I hope to be sharing all those things with you here. 

My goals in 2013 are to lose weight. Preferably around 2 stone. But this is not a necessity. My biggest goal is to just be healthy. To exercise and eat nice healthy food. I want to cook more, you know from scratch. Like literally everything from scratch. I want to write more, I'm starting to write in my little leather notebooks at least once a day. I write all my thoughts and feelings down and it helps so much. That poor little book is like a book of my burdens that needed to be shook off my shoulders. I want to blog more. I really want to start a youtube channel. I want to pass my first year at uni. I want to be happy. I want to stay in love

So 2013 is here. Lets do this. 

Mj 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment