Wednesday 15 August 2012

Everybody needs a pamper...


A few nights back, I really fancied having a pamper night. So I went out and bought a Sauna mark and an eyelash tint kit. I bought these products mainly because I really want a nice face mask, so I'm hoping you guys will recommend some for me! I also bought the eyelash tint kit because my eyelashes are a light brown and blonde towards the end of my lashes. 


So this is the Garnier Self Heating Sauna Mask, I really liked this product. It was around £1 for 2 sachets!


When I rubbed the mask into my face it immediately warmed up.. but that was about it. My face felt smooth after and I didn't get any breakouts, which is what usually happens after I use face masks! Over all I really liked this product but I'd love to get some more to try out!


Here is the Eylure Tinting kit, I bought this from boots for £7.50.


The set came with the tube of eyelash dye, the activating solution, a mixer, a plastic dish, mascara wand and some pads to place under your eyes. 


I began by mixing a pea size amount of the eyelash dye into the plastic dish, then adding 5 drops of the solution and mixing well until creamy. I then wet the white pads and placed them underneath my eyes. I then applied the creamy mixture to my top and bottom eyelashes with the wand, making sure each lash was covered. I then closed my eyes for 10 minutes and allowed the dye to set. 


After 10 minutes, I used a wet cotton wool pad to wipe away the excess mixture and here are the results!

Before


After




















As you can see by the pictures, My lashes look darker, more defined, longer and fuller! I loved the result. You can actually see my bottom lashes and the tips of my longer upper lashes. 


Have you got any face masks you could recommend? Have you ever tinted your eyelashes? How did you find it?

Mj
xxx

20 comments:

  1. Aw I love a pamper night like this - your lashes look great!

    xo, Lela
    Fashion Blog - LelaLondon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i've never heard of a self-heating sauna mask, i wanna try it, sounds so amazing :) your lashes are beautiful! this is such a lovely post :) XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really nice!! Quite a weird feeling at first. Thank you for your comment xoxo

      Delete
  3. My favourite facemask is lush catastrophe cosmetic! Got a review of some on my blog. That one sounds pretty cool though, may have to try it! xxx

    http://conceptofbudd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll check that out now! thankyou very much :D

      xox

      Delete
  4. great blog!
    anyway tq for ur comment:)
    lets fllw each other if you love to do!
    miss-monaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so jealous of your eyelashes! they're so long and pretty!

    anansays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The eyelash tint works like a charm. ^^ And the mask looks good, a great bargain too. :)

    If you have time, check out my blogsale :)
    http://lifelivinginlondon.blogspot.co.uk/p/blog-boot-sale.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really happy with the results!! I'll take a look now! Thanks
      Xxx

      Delete
  7. I tried the eyelash tint and I didn't get the same results at all! :(
    I can see it really worked on your bottom eyelashes though :)

    xx

    maribleu.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh that's a shame!! Thanks for your comment xox

      Delete
  8. Thank you for your comment! Of course we can follow each other! I'm following you already, could you follow me back, please? :)
    Your eyelashes look great like this :)

    Have a great day !
    http://iftheworldwouldend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. likeee your blog!
    keep posting and go for it!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keep spying this Eylure product and debating whether to get it or not but i think i might have to after hearing your views! x

    http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk - recent outfit post if you want to take a peak!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did the same thing! Half way to the counter and ditch it on some random shelf!! It landed in the basket this time though!!

      xox

      Delete